Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: Praise Him All The Time!!
Replies: 9 Views: 1698

peprann 8/29/2006 - 12:55:15
Let us Praise and Give Thanks 2Him all the time and in all we do.Do we Proclaim His Mighty Name whereva we go and in all we do? *

icinsuga 11/26/2006 - 2:55:56
i agree with you...one of purpose here on earth is praising the Lord and proclaiming the Good News! *

mdc2 12/8/2006 - 11:37:34
yes!! That is what people were created to do. *

gamta 12/27/2006 - 5:46:51
I PRAISE GOD ALL THE TIME HE SAVED ME FROM SATAN *

angelfe 12/31/2006 - 6:27:50
The very fact tht we Alive and Well and cn BREATHE is more enough reason to Praise him! Praising Him 4who he IS and wht He means to u and where he taken u out of gives us mre reason to Praise Him! First we were lost nw we found and cn experience New Life New Birth in Him! Be blessed Saints and stay Faithful and Praise Him Contineously! *

cassidy 6/27/2007 - 12:02:25
Jesus is awesome and to u al Jesus is more powerful than ur situation and the Devel Amen Glory to my God! *

pumz0 25.12.07 - 03:43pm
Yes thats wat we were creatd for to praise Him. whether we are sick, healthy, poor or rich simply in all cir tances He's got 2b praisd all the SAME. *

j_brotha 4.02.08 - 02:16am
Yes pumz..Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah..Judah means praise, if u read the story of Ratchel and Leah you will find out. God is an eternal being, He lives outside of time..but we dont. So in all you face praise Him because God sees your future as if it was happening now..even if you dont..so lift Him up always..Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me..praise his holy name..Grace and Peace yall. *

j_brotha 4.02.08 - 02:17am
wanted to find out...does anybody know Cross Movement or Lampmode? *

mr.smple 9.10.08 - 03:53pm
no doubt about this we have no option than to worsip our god for who he is and what he has done for us

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits