Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: Is it true???
Replies: 21 Views: 2593

g_i_r_l 7/7/2006 - 7:10:11
Is it true that we all worship the same God but other religions have different beliefs like Jesus was a prophet and God didnt create the world.Im confused because many ppl talk abt it and the bible says u shall not bow down to worship any other God except me.Plz help. *

mizzt 7/7/2006 - 7:31:17
I think thats true.in the end we all believe in a higher bieng.da creator of da universe.some1 who watches over us etc. At their core religions r da same.dats wat i think. *

vav 7/7/2006 - 8:01:31
There is only one GOD. God the father the creater. No matter what other people say! The bible shows it 2 us. Jesus is GODs only sun , and he came 2 earth to die for all my sin. He took all of me on him and HE DIED 4 ME INSTEAD. cause the punishment 4 sin is death 4 eve. GOD WANTS AN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH U, IT IS ALL U WANT. No do this and I do that things. Just be in relationship with him, read his word the bible and talk 2 HIM in prayer. Hope i helped u ere girl. *

henry009 7/7/2006 - 9:50:15
Gods son Jesus was made through the holy spirit not mary. if Jesus wanted to continue his family line he would just do it through the holy spirit and not needing to have an affair with someone else as sed in the da vinci code. please note that what is sed in the da vinci code is only half truth! its only a movie made by someone that wanted to make money! the real truth is in the bible! *

necro777 7/8/2006 - 10:51:33
Wat i believe in is not relgion but the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE (JESUS) *

necro777 7/8/2006 - 10:52:13
Wat i believe in is not religion but the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE (JESUS) *

necro777 7/8/2006 - 11:06:14
The TRUTH that u understand shall set u free *

monfriek 7/8/2006 - 6:31:55
no its NOT true that all religions lead 2 God. Jesus is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE. no1 comes to the Father except thru Him.to get to heaven u need a relationship with Him, trusting His death on the cross to forgiv ur sin, which separates u from Him. All hav sinned and fall short of God's glory *

2wica8 7/8/2006 - 9:13:08
So far i read bout da bible sed this the bible sed that. dnt 4get by who da bible was written, man n man wil make ppl blieve nethng jst2 have power. if u wnt a place in heaven ull hav2 work 4it. ill soon read da whole bible n place sum commnt on it. Blessed be2all. *

gibson07 7/10/2006 - 4:14:42
read john1v1 ..genesis 1..if u want me to explain..u can bud me..or if u need to nw anythn els *

g_i_r_l 7/14/2006 - 2:18:13
A BIG THANX TO EVRY1 NW I UNDERSTAND WAS REALY CONFUSD COZ I ASK PPL THAT LYK MY TEACHER AT SCH WHO IS ALSO A BELIEVER OF CHRIST AND SME OTHA FRNDZ AND THEY TEL ME WE WORSHIP 1 GOD.SO THANK U AGAIN EVRY1! *

bossgal 7/20/2006 - 5:01:37
Down.GIF with religion and (up) with christianity.Jesus is d way d truth and life.I blve that religion is just a barrier that is hindering alot of people from moving upwards.Dats nt good.Sumtimes i tink its really confusing. *

zades 9/5/2007 - 2:21:52
i agree with you bossgal,you know Satan is very cunning and he never gives up he'll do anything to turn the children of God from their Saviour.i dont want to lie bt i personally believe not all these religions believe in the our God,if they did there wouldnt be so much confusion *

godfan 11.02.08 - 09:18am
If there were more than one way 2 get 2 God, then dnt u think it would hav been cruel and unjust 2 let Jesus die? If there were other ways apart frm Jesus, then he didnt hav 2 die. The only way 2 God is thru believing in Jesus' death on ur behalf 4 ur sin *

godfan 11.02.08 - 09:23am
Each and every religion is EXCLUSIVE in nature. Christianity exists 2 get people 2 become christians. Islam exist 2 get people 2 become muslims, etc, etc. If this were not true, then all the different religions would not exist. *

godfan 11.02.08 - 09:25am
If there were more than one way 2 get 2 God, then dnt u think it would hav been cruel and unjust 2 let Jesus die? If there were other ways apart frm Jesus, then he didnt hav 2 die. The only way 2 God is thru believing in Jesus' death on ur behalf 4 ur sin *

nity 14.02.08 - 02:05am
One Way One Truth One Life- Jesus. I am the way the truth and the Life, NO ONE ~comes~to FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME ~JESUS~ *

nity 14.02.08 - 02:08am
There is NO OTHER NAME given unto men by which we must be saved. Only Jesus saves. *

kellyb 16.05.08 - 08:46am
There a many religions that believe in God bt not Jesus. but the thing is in the word Jesus said he is the way and the truth and no one can go to the father without him! *

pep2 10.06.08 - 08:26pm
God says My people perish because of lack of knowledge. The bible also say: you shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free. The truth is that God is in 3 persons; God the father the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God. The knowledge of this truth can realy set u free. Remember there is one mediator between God and his people. That is Jesus. There is therefore no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus. *

twister2 17.06.08 - 12:50am
Jesus is not a prophet but God's son. He is d 1st born 2 ol believers, He came 2 fulfill d words of d prophets. He died & rose again 4 us & He's seated by d right hand of God. Prophets die & live no more, but Jesus died yet He lives. *

sahaka 30.07.08 - 01:33pm
Yes it is true that there are many new religions that refuse Jesus Christ as the Son of Living God and also as god Himself. *

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits