Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Youth - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Youth > Topics

Subject: s*xuality
Replies: 4 Views: 1409

gjo87 23.12.07 - 08:05pm
Am saved bt i have had a history with and mustbtion n it is cripn bck in ma life... cn smone out there b real with me coz i nd hlp n why i have come out with this is coz i knw am nt alone... How do i cntrl my sxuality, hw do i get free from this, how do I live holy 4 my Jesus? *

j_brotha 4.02.08 - 01:31am
what's up gjo87...i know what u feeling man, i been down that road too. God wants you to live a holy life..but He also knows how hard sometimes it can be for us..He wants us to go to Him. my advice to you is go to him. we have access to the throne of grace..be real with him and tell him how you feel. if you're sincere and honest with yourself and really want to live holy them ask the Holy spirit to give you strength..if u keep resisting..the temptation will soon go. and then start and continue speaking life upon your situation..tell yourself you are no longer addicted to and it is no longer an issue in your life..believe what u say..there is power in words...also watch what u say over your life.. peace. *

salartur 24.02.09 - 03:49pm
Hi?am new but know what, am in the situation too.pls pray for me.thanks for being honest.encourage a bro here. *

shoot007 18.03.09 - 08:32pm
God says that there is going to be temptations and sometimes we fall into that but when we ask God for forgiveness we are made white again and he sees us like he sees his own Son Jesus *

stepup1 1.05.12 - 05:38am
v cnt do anythn aln,wit god v cn do anythn.witout god v hv nothing.bt wit god v hv evrythn.so go 4 god,take a step 4 god *

* Youth Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Youth

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits